Today we replaced the lower-off on "To Proto Moro mou". It was OK but, as it was only a bit of chain and a maillon lower-off, I thought it was a good idea to change it. The rest of the bolts are very good and sensibly placed. Ruth thought that it might be 6a, maybe.
Then we completely rebolted "Sposi" (6c) and also put a new lower-off in a completely different place. The original lower-off caused the rope to go BEHIND that big loose block… very scary! So what I've done is put the new lower-off about 2 metres to the left, and also put an extra bolt out to the left too. So now the bolts lead you to the left of the big block… you go under it but you don't have to go near it or touch it. I think it is much less dangerous now. The hangers were NOT STAINLESS STEEL! Fixe. They were still quite thick but very very rusty.
The bolts and lower offs for this rebolting, provided from the climbkalymnos.com Bolt Supply.
Ruth and Carl Dawson